Xenforo 2.1.2 – Forum Software Final Release Nulled
XenForo 2.1.2 nulled is now available for all licensed customers to download. We recommend that all customers running previous versions of XenForo 2.1 upgrade to this release to benefit from increased stability.
Xenforo 2.1.2 Features
- Update Font Awesome to 5.8.1.
- Update Froala to version 2.9.4.
- A number of fixes related to Stripe payment handling including performance optimization, and better error handling.
- Ensure conversation recipient cache is correctly updated when users are merged.
- Always link to the conversation/unread action from the conversation list/popup.
- Do not reset conversation read-marking data when marking a conversation read/unread.
- Add an AddUser relation to the XF TagContent entity.
- Ensure user promotions and trophies are updated on session creation if user hasn’t been active recently.
- Ensure ignored members avatars are not shown as the last member in a list of second level categories.
- Prevent URL unfurling entirely if the auto unfurl option is unchecked as this previously did not prevent forcing unfurling manually.
- Remove unused sendmail -f parameter option. If the default sendmail command already specifies the -f parameter, attempt to remove it so it can be overridden later.
- Attempt to improve prefix filtering performance on the search form.
- When marking alerts read automatically for trophy awards, pass in the correct trophy IDs.